Building Your Mouseless Development Environment
With this book, we'll go together on an adventure, from the emptiness of a hard disk to a complete Mouseless Development Environment.
We'll see in details how to install and configure Arch Linux, i3, Zsh, Neovim, and tmux.
I test the content of the book regularly to be sure it stays up to date.
What's Included In This Package?
- The book in PDF and ePub.
- Your email will be added to a special newsletter. I'll send you every update of the book for free. You can unsubscribe at any time.
The package is for individual use only. If you want to buy in bulk for your employees or your students, please contact me directly for a discount.
What Will This Book Bring You?
- A scalable development environment where you mainly use your keyboard. It's more fun, and more efficient too!
- Precise explanations how to configure everything, depending on your needs. You'll be in control, deciding what's more efficient for you.
- Knowledge about Linux and the terminal. We'll also see how to use timeless, customizable, and powerful tools.
- How to build a personalized installer with bash scripts, to summon all your tools and their configurations easily on any computer.
Would You Like To Know More?
- You can download a sample of the book for free, including the first 30 pages as well as the complete table of content.
- I've recorded a short video describing the Mouseless Development Environment we build together in the book.
- You can look at the landing page of the book to have more information about it.
About the Author
Hi! I'm Matthieu Cneude. I've been programming for 20 years as a hobby, 10+ years professionally. I've spent hundreds of hours customizing my development environment to be more efficient, to move my hands as little as possible from my keyboard, and to automate all the boring tasks I have to do too often.
With this book, I want to pass on everything I know, for you to save your mental energy, to enjoy your daily work even more, and to increase your efficiency.
You can contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any question, feedback, or problem concerning the book.
If you don't have enough money to buy the book, please send me an email with a summary of your situation.